Wednesday 12 March 2014

Just another thought! :p

For all I know, I am just a lunatic in a world of sensed people
The only way I know to express, are this is my temple
But the feel I have felt lately, cant be explicitly explained
My mind is running in 1 direction, its all you, without being tampered

I can see the pain in your eyes from the hurt in your heart, 
And I'd really love to fix it just don't know where to start. 
Every time you let me in a little you shut me right back out, 
And it makes me wanna scream, "I am a grown man and games are not what I'm about!!!"

But instead I'll say, I like you and I'll say it a million more times, 
If that's what it takes for you to know, for you to acknowledge it in your mind. 
And committed I will be as long as we will know each other
To ensure that your happiness will grow by the second, with no second thoughts ever!

I love the way you're crazy,
How you're weird, eccentric, and lazy. 
I love how your freckles are spaced-across your cute face, or how your smile 
Makes me have a feeling of spending my life with u, worth while.

I love when we talk about nothing
And eventually it turns it into something.
I love your beauty that's on the inside and out
I love the way your face turns rosy red when you pout

You have to know I adore you, after all this time. 
I'm just afraid because when I'm with you my heart is no longer mine. 
So this is it I'm giving in, My white flag has hit the sky. 
I'm giving you my everything don't make me wonder why. 

I admired you then, I admired you now, and somehow I know I always will. 
So for me please take your time, relax your mind, and take a chill pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment