Monday 12 August 2013

My Brother, My Friend

Dedicated to my little brother and my friend. 
A few verses of love, I'd just like to send.
I always enjoy, spending time with you. 
In so many ways, together we grew.

We share a close bond, and a very strong link. 
We openly express, whatever we think.
Just want to thank you, for all you have done. 
You've always been irritating, hilarious and fun.

You're one of those people, that is genuinely nice 
You probably always are willing, to take my advice.
My life has been blessed, with a brother like you. 
With you by my side, life's easier to chew!

Through fallen decades, aggrieved heart sustained
I found my calling, forgot I was pained
Just when the going got peaceful and nothing was boring
Gales of torture, and tears started pouring

We've grown together, but very slowly apart,
But you will always been in my heart.
From a distance I will still watch over you grow,
Wondering about the man I'd get to know.

Even though you have it, don't grow up in a hurry.
You’re going to be somebody, this I already know.
But there's a lot to learn, what you have will help you grow.
Keep your eyes open don't let anything pass you by.

Good choices you've made all together,
I'm so glad you didn't pay attention little brother.
So many things going on around you,
I'm so thankful it didn't drag you in too.

A few lines of rhymes, is what I have picked
To try and tell you how much you will be missed
An excellent future is what you have chosen
Enjoy every second you are there to make it golden

I'm always here as whatever you want
Please don't keep any feelings that might give you a haunt.
A call or a message away is all that I always will be,
Just make a wish & it being fulfilled is what you will see.

1 comment: