Wednesday 12 March 2014

A sweet poem to To My EX :p :p

All I want, is to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that shitty paper bag off your face
I love your touch, smile, face and eyes
Damn, I'm just too very good at telling lies !

Of loving beauty, that you float with grace
If only you could hide your stupid face
Kind, intelligent, loving, hot
I just described all that you just are not !

I see your face when i am dreaming
Thats why i always wake up screaming !
My love, you have the talent to take my breath away
What on hell did you step in to smell that way ?

My feelings for you have no words to describe or tell
Except for maybe ''GO TO HELL!!!''
Now you might ask What inspired this amorous rhyme ?
Answer is -4 parts LIT, and one part of tequila & lime!

No comments:

Post a Comment