Monday 17 June 2013

I am forced to move on

A lonely day it was when I thought of taking a stroll
With my mind stuck with questions, about what on Earth was my role
A big question mark is all that could be seen on my face
With a feeling that the entire world was just overtaking me at a might pace

I looked towards the clouds today, and for a moment saw your face
And wondered just were you have gone, with a hope it's a better place
Did you try contacting me to me today, to tell me you're alright?
Or was it just a daydream, playing tricks upon my sight

Then I thought of the time you left, and didnt say a word
No hugs, no kisses, nor the torturous good-bye was heard!
You have changed our lives forever, your time here is  not in vain
And hope you know I always tried, to keep you safe from pain

We will always feel the void inside, because you are not here
But each new thought you send our way, let's us know you're always near
So until our journey nears it's end, and we hear the angels sing
We'll face each new day as it comes, and live off the love you bring

I want to run, I want to hide.
From all the pain you have caused inside.
I want to scream, I want to cry.
Why can't I just say, Goodbye??

I want to move on, but I just can't let go.
I love you more than you will ever know.
I want to start over, I want to feel free!
But this pain never seems to let me be.

You have hurt me bad, the pain is deep.
From all the promises you made & couldn't keep.
All the lies, I heard you say.
Are in my head and it just won't fade.

Its only now that I realize that you're gone
I'm stranded & goal-less, So I'm moving on
All I ask you to do, is not to hold me back
Cos after ages I feel, I'm finally ready to pack.

So, with all said & done I'm saying good-bye,
Just agree to disagree & Please don't ask why!
I loved you sincerely, but now I'm over you,

I had loved you, I still love you, I promise I always will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment