Friday 8 June 2012

You Make Me Smile


I can’t believe the way you actually make me feel,
You make me so happy that I can’t believe it is real,
All the times when we talk you make me have a huge smile,
When we stop talking I still think of you for a long long while,

I wish we could get closer because you make me feel great,
You make me smile early in the day and until it gets late,
It’s the things you say to me and the special looks on your face,
Since you make me so happy I have put you in a very special place,

That place is my heart and there you will always be known,
I can’t wait until I talk to you on communicator, skype or the phone,
You can make me smile from the way you walk or stand,
It’s the little things you do; I don’t know if you really understand,

You are so sweet and beautiful I don’t believe your real,
I have to thank you for it all and that’s how you make me feel!
You'r funny and charming, but not so kind to me
But you'r amazing and awesome, just as great as great can be

You have that smile so sweet, charming & adorable that it is
so cunning and perfect, yet it fills me with such a bliss
Your eyes give me a sense of tranquility, when you look my way
Butterfly's in my stomach they fly, without knowing what to say

We're completely different but take me off my feet you do
You make me reach for the stars and you make me smile too
They say opposites attract, now i completely can relate
But you know what hurts me, and you silently used them to show me to the gate

I've never stopped admiring the smile that you carry
Makes me forget all my pains, like a cup of cream with a cherry
All I can say is that you have made me think & feel more responsible
Yet I'd like to maintain the distance, Stand apart & enjoy the smile wiz admirable


1 comment: